Travelling after Brexit

Greenways Insurance

If this happens, UK motor insurance customers driving in the European Economic Area, Andorra, Serbia and Switzerland will need physical proof of motor insurance when they travel, commonly referred to as a Green Card. If I have more than one vehicle, do I need more than one Green Card?

2019 52