| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || | PLUGS AND CARS
SEPTEMBER 25, 2008 [Al Gore, Ford] What about the Pickens Plan?
GM’s centennial celebration in mid-September saw the unveiling of the production version of the Chevrolet Volt, still scheduled for appearance in showrooms in November 2010. Gore’s group’s TV ads, (almost as ubiquitous as Pickens’,) have recently begun to mention petroleum addiction but still offer no solutions.
| | CALCARS NEWS - PHEV NEWS
DECEMBER 7, 2006 [Al Gore, Ford] Blog: Entrepreneurs Adopt "Carbon Time"
Here are some thoughts about green-tech, plug-in hybrids and what Al Gore calls "climate crisis." This is the text of a blog that you can read and respond to at either of two places: CalCars' blog at HybridCars.com [link]. Finally, Toyota,GM, Ford, DaimlerChrysler, Nissan, Hyundai and others are showing interest in PHEVs.
| || | CALCARS NEWS - PHEV NEWS
DECEMBER 17, 2008 [Al Gore, Ford] Auto Industry at a Crossroads
Postings that follow this one will cover our proposal for Prepaying for Plug-Ins to Save & Transform the Auto Industry, which has generated quite a bit of interest and kept us busy, developments at the Obama transition, Al Gore's Climate Protection campaign and plug-ins, BYD's first PHEV, and the latest hype on battery obstacles.
| | CALCARS NEWS - PHEV NEWS
DECEMBER 20, 2008 [Al Gore, Ford] CalCars '08 Successes Can Bring Cars in '09
auto fleet should make a transition as quickly as possible toward plug-in hybrid electric vehicles." Al Gore, Newsweek, December 5, 2008. "Chevy Volt's value is as dawn of era. Dear Friends, Fans, and Colleagues. Thanks to your support, we've had a lot to be grateful for over the past seven years. Great challenges lie ahead.
CALCARS NEWS - PHEV NEWS [Al Gore, Ford] Forwardable Plug-In Intro by David Morris -- Plus Plug-In Airplanes
| MONDAY, AUGUST 4, 2008
heroic speech challenging us to make our electrical system 100 percent renewable promised it would simultaneously address three major crises: the weak economy, catastrophic climate change and the dire national security problems inherent in our dependence on imported oil. Al Gore
knows this. link]. The reason? MORE >>
CALCARS NEWS - PHEV NEWS [Al Gore, Ford] CalCars 2.0 Seeks Top Manager: Volunteer Then Paid Job
| FRIDAY, JANUARY 18, 2008
And it may be first-ever instance of a "bottom-up/by popular demand" campaign resulting in mass production
of a new high-ticket consumer product
. We will organize, support and coordinate many semi-autonomous projects to broaden awareness and support and speed mass-production
of plug-in cars. The new CalCars 2.0 link]. MORE >>
CALCARS NEWS - PHEV NEWS [Al Gore, Ford] PHEVs Made The Big Time in 2006: Year-End Review
| WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2006
It was involved in events with many federal officials, entrepreneurs, Bill Clinton, Al Gore
, and many others -- see photos on website. We engaged in six months of high level discussions with executives and engineers at Ford
Motors, along with Prof. Andy Frank and Ford
advisor/architect/designer William McDonough. Thanks! MORE >>
CALCARS NEWS - PHEV NEWS [Al Gore, Ford] Plug-In2008 Previews: Bloomberg w/Grove; SJ Mercury News Overview
| MONDAY, JULY 21, 2008
Grove, 71, who revolutionized production
of devices at the heart of computers, is exploiting his name and ties to investors and politicians to jump-start a similar advance in battery-run vehicles. His path to advocacy includes a disagreement with former Vice President Al Gore
and an unreturned message to General Electric Co. MORE >>
CALCARS NEWS - PHEV NEWS [Al Gore, Ford] Wall St Jrnl: Who Wouldn't Want This? SF Chronicle: Ferrari of Hybrids
| MONDAY, AUGUST 6, 2007
Glued to the board are photos of Kramer at various enviro events -- here with Bill Clinton, there with Al Gore
. The battery pack is a product
of Massachusetts-based A123 Systems [link] and its recently acquired Hymotion Inc. Then we reproduce the Wall Street Journal story (which appears only in the online edition). roads. WHITE. MORE >>
- [Al Gore, Ford] Get Your PHEV Books: Freeman Inslee Vaitheeswaran Carson Sandalow CALCARS NEWS - PHEV NEWS | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2007
- [Al Gore, Ford] USA Weekend "Green Is Red Hot" on green cars CALCARS NEWS - PHEV NEWS | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2006
- [Al Gore, Ford] Will the US Increase Support to the Detroit Three? CALCARS NEWS - PHEV NEWS | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2008
- [Al Gore, Ford] E Magzine's Cover story: Cleaner, Greener Cars CALCARS NEWS - PHEV NEWS | MONDAY, MARCH 19, 2007
- [Al Gore, Ford] Washington: Media Reports; Senate Testimony; Dept of Energy's Karsner Press Conference CALCARS NEWS - PHEV NEWS | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 31, 2007
- [Al Gore, Ford] Iceland's First Steps Toward Plug-In Cars -- with Global Implications CALCARS NEWS - PHEV NEWS | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2007
- [Al Gore, Ford] Andy Frank in American Scientist: Plug-in Hybrid Vehicles for a Sustainable Future CALCARS NEWS - PHEV NEWS | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2007
- [Al Gore, Ford] Cleantech Blog: Smart Grids and Electric Vehicles TONY KARRER DELICIOUS EVDRIVEN | THURSDAY, APRIL 16, 2009